Celebrity Sightings

I've had 3 celebrity sightings so far, although none of them have been in the past week (I've been busy, okay?)

Parker Posey, who was in the hilarious movie Best in Show:

Lauren Ambrose, from Six Feet Under:


And that loser from MTV Canada...who doesn't really count as a celebrity but who's counting? Joel told me to find a funny picture of this guy, but this is the first photo that came up, which means I guess the guy looks like an idiot in most pictures.



Apart from that, NYC and Parsons really suck.










Just kidding!

Parsons is awesome! NYC is cool except we don't have any money to eat at restaurants. The weather has cooled down considerably which bums me out because I really love being stickier than a Post-It note.



Now here are the celebrities I want to see in NYC:

Christian Bale:


Neil Gaiman:


And Avril Lavigne, so I can throw a piece of garbage at her:

In other news, Joel and I made a tortilla stack last night. It was insane!

No comments: