Ane + Trou

A few days ago Joel, my mom and I went to the Museum of Natural History thinking we would go see their Mythical Creatures exhibit which I've heard from various sources is supposed to be really good. The museum goes by a donation admission system, meaning that you can give them $3.00 if you want (although they suggest $15). Well, my parade was seriously rained upon when we were told that the admission for the Mythical Creatures exhibit was $22.00 flat! I unfortunately cannot afford that so we couldn't go, and coupled with the extremely bitchy attitude of the EVERY museum employee we dealt with, my temper hit the roof. I forked over $5.00 reluctantly. I'm going to write a letter of complaint to the museum about their staff because they have some seriously condescending arseholes working for them. Here is a badge they could wear:

I thought I would have more to write than this, but apparently I've forgotten it all.

No comments: