Air Jordan's

I took a walk today and ended up on Graham Avenue (also known as Avenue of Puerto Rico)here in Brooklyn. I had been there a few times before but had never really stopped into any of the sports stores.

I stopped into one that was straight out of a dream for me. The entire store was full of Air Jordans. They sold Air Jordan shoes, Jordan Brand shirts, bags, jackets, you name it. They even had a whole collection of Baby Jordans. The stock was incredible. There were shoes I'd never seen before or even dreamt of. It was utopia (aside from the prices). When I wanted to know the price of a shoe, they answered with, "What size do you wear?"

One place I walked into had the owner talking about someone being locked up by the police, another place had the stereo and bass so loud I was expecting a dance club. Or a rap studio.

It was awesome.

The shoes pictured are the Air Jordan Retro 4 Mars Blackmon Brooklyn editions. Yes, I own them.

No comments: